Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hunting for Puddles


Today Seattle has been doing its best to prove that in spite of this past week’s weather it still deserves its rainy city moniker. The gray skies have put me in a sleepy, lazy state and instead of cleaning out my car or going to yoga I’ve spent the afternoon curled up on the couch with coffee and a new book.
I’ve also been dreaming of rain boots. Since I never think of them until too late (when I wake up needing them) I’m trying to be proactive for what is supposed to be a wet week and find a cute pair. I haven’t gotten much further than Target, but I’m already in love. If I have to live in a perpetually soggy state then I’m doing it in a pair of these:



photo from Refinery29

1 comment:

  1. can we go to target this weekend? your post convinced me i need rain boots for our pressing social engagement this saturday.

    ReplyDelete