Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hrumph



I'm such a bad Millennial.

I’m such a bad Millennial I didn’t even know the term for my generation was Millennial not Millinium, (thank you wikipedia!). I also seem to have an unnatural distrust of new technology. Case in point: I recently joined LinkedIn and am now echoing the sentiment my mother e-mailed in response to my friend (link?) request: Sorry sweetie, I deleted your e-mail because I didn’t understand what it wanted.

This is where I come from; is it any surprise I don’t understand technology?

My plan for the evening was to spend it making sense of LinkedIn and improving the blog. Unfortunately blogger keeps crashing on my changes and my mind is blanking every time I attempt to read what code will add new gadgets to my sidebar. Gah!

So instead I think I will try a few more things and then give up. I have a new book I'm excited to get to and it's looking better and better the more confusing this computer thing gets.

image from fffound

No comments:

Post a Comment