Thursday, June 17, 2010

My mind is blown

First of all by this Gaga video. I know I’m pretty late to jump on this video’s bandwagon, but I just gotta say: girl be crazy.



On another note: life is funny how it can occasionally take you completely by storm. As much as I look for the unusual to fall into my lap I for the most part feel my surprises are planned out or I see in advance where they are coming from. Lately I’ve been feeling stuck and in a bit of limbo of trying to figure out what I’m doing next. Tonight though I came home to find an e-mail from a friend/connection I’d made randomly at a birthday party (can I also just say how new friend dates are as awkward as real dates? another blog post for another day) and out of the blue have an offer for some freelance writing work.

I’m not sure how long it will last or where it will lead, but it all seems so kismet. Things seem to pop up right when you’re feeling cornered and not sure where to turn. Which sounds incredibly zen of me and anyone who spends more time with me will wonder where it came from since I NEVER remember this little gem when I’m not having things pop into my life.

But tonight I’m well aware of this truth and am enjoying marveling at how random life is and how, at times, it gives you a new direction you never saw coming. That and Lady GaGa videos that leave you saying, “oh no she didn’t”.

image from ffffound/

No comments:

Post a Comment