Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Possible Weekend Plans

I've been hunting for a new art project to get into and think redoing my floors this weekend might scratch that itch:


via http://mdashing.wordpress.com/

I love the look of painted floors, though sometimes feel like they can look cheap especially when they start to get dirty. This one however, is incredible. The best part: this guy did this to a rental. In one night.

This man is my hero.

another option:


via apartment therapy


I'd definitely lose my deposit, but it might be worth it just to see the look on my property manager's face.

3 comments:

  1. hi.. i love your blog. for many reasons but still.. also. i love joyce so that is amazing.

    ana

    www.thebookisaworld.blogspot.com <- a little less cute but still

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of painted floors. artsy and different! can't wait to see what you do.
    xoxo, great little day

    ReplyDelete